I'M A Doctor AND I...


The "I'm a Doctor and I..." t-shirt is a humorous shirt that pokes fun at the many roles and responsibilities that doctors often have to take on. The shirt features the phrase "I'm a Doctor and I..." with a blank space for the wearer to fill in their own unique experience or skill. Examples could include "I'm a Doctor and I fix broken hearts" or "I'm a Doctor and I make people smile again." The shirt is a playful way for doctors to showcase their many talents and accomplishments, while also adding a touch of humor to their work attire.

I'M A Doctor AND I... T-Shirt.

You will find the best brand of T-shirts. Lots of T-Shirts (all sizes and all colors) to discover and order. All the designs are there just to please you.

To buy or have more infos on the product click on this button

Marketplace : All World

0 Comentarios